Art Progress

 



  2022: Art Progress 

 As the year is almost close to an end, I would like to take a moment to look back at times 
where I have made promising progress in my art and a few small milestones I have reached to come this far. I have been drawing since I was 16 as a hobby and these 4 years of my art journey have been truly marvelous. 

I still remember how I used to struggle while holding the pencil just about the correct angle and making precise strokes to form an image of characters I used to admire. My main art style focused on creating characters from different shows I used to watch and altering the style and structure of the whole character design.

 Although, the results often turned out pretty bad, as expected, since I was just a beginner. However, the unsatisfactory outcome did not stop me from drawing more characters. It only kept me motivated to practice more and more, overcome mistakes, and improve my art style.  Then came in my life some of the biggest well-known artists who have inspired me to work hard ever since I came across their works, they looked astounding and were unique which showed the dedication and the level of creativity that they put into their works to come up with extraordinary results. 

That's basically what has pushed me forward to draw nonstop over these 4 years with staggering improvement. Last but not least, I have got some amazing artists' friends whose works are just breathtaking and they are also my inspiration to come up with more decent artwork.


This year has been exceptionally good since I got to upgrade from being a traditional artist to a digital artist which came with lots of perks. Though adjusting to the new upgrade took some time, with a few warm-ups and practices, I started creating digital artwork that looked phenomenon. Though due to busy schedules and all such, I often had to take breaks from it but as soon as I get the free time, I try to draw more to create more spaces for improvement.

These are some of my favorites I'm attaching below and as you can I'm really proud of myself for being able to make these pieces.














  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human Relationship

Psychological effects of technology, which everyone should be aware of

Bionic eye! But can the blind see?